- Replaced /etc/gnome/defaults.list
- During installation the "report problem" pop-up appears, but the upgrade continues. I press report problem and it's about i915-3.15-3.13-dkms. Seems to be Intel graphics related.
- Changes to php.ini, kept my version
- PhpMyAdmin is updated. Had to give root db password which was difficult to find... Noted it now.
- After reboot the system seems to run fine.
Third party repos that were disabled on upgrade to utopic:
Installed new repo:
When trying to update owncloud, this message appears:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
owncloud-client : Depends: libowncloudsync0 (= 1.7.1) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: owncloud-client-l10n but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
Install from .deb should work, but it complains about a conflict with the installed package 'libqtkeychain0'.
sudo apt-get update
- removed owncloud repos from Other Software
- removed libqtkeychain0 0.20140128 with Ubuntu Software Center
- now libqtkeychain0 0.3.0-2 is available -> installed it
- re-added owncloud repo and run installation -> works!
Now there still is a problem with lxc-docker, it can't be updated.
apt-get remove lxc-docker
apt-get install lxc-docker